Tips for trips/Trips recommendation
Surroundings Pension Říp
From our pension there are many marked hiking and biking trails. We recommend a trip to Sněžka on foot from the pension, which is 7.5 km, to make the trip easier you can use the cableway Portášky, or the cableway Pec p. Sněžkou → Sněžka, which leads directly to the top. For families with children, we offer the undemanding Krakonoš Confessional Trail, from our pension to Pec pod Sněžkou. Cyclists have access to a cycle route towards Černá hora, or to Chata Výrovka and Luční bouda. The climb is challenging, but the view is worth it! You can visit the Hnědý vrch lookout tower on foot or by bike, which is located at an altitude of 1207 m above sea level. It is thus the highest lookout tower in Krkonoše. It offers a beautiful view of Sněžka and the rest of Krkonoše.
We will be happy to advise you on the route by bike or on foot according to your wishes and possibilities. Wherever you go, you will enjoy beautiful nature everywhere!
If it picked your interest, it is necessary to communicate your wishes in advance on: + 420 737 095 551
Janské lázně treetop trail
- By car 13 km from the pension
- A unique 1500 meter long trail will take you to a height of 45 meters above the groundí
- Along the way, you will learn interesting information about the Czech forests and the animals that live in them.
- You will try attractions for both adults and children.
- You can try out the slide for an attractive way down.
- We sincerely recommend as it is an ideal trip for all ages.
Game landscape of Pecka
- It offers knowledge of nature in a playful way, suitable for families with children
- It is located at the upper station of the Portášky cable car.
- A unique set of interactive sculptures and objects based on motives from the Krkonoše fauna.
- It is possible to rent a scooter on the way down.
- Free entry. More info at: www.pec-ka.cz
Relaxpark Pec pod Sněžkou
- An amusement sports park that can be visited all year round.
- Located 3 km from the Pension.
- It offers a Bobsleigh track in which you can drive safely up to 40 km/h.
- The complex also has the Lemuria Park - children's jungle gym, slides, trampolines and an inflatable castle
- Monkey Park is located at the Relax Park along the river Úpa
- It is a rope center for children and adults
- More info at www.monkeypark.cz
Stachelberg Artillery Fortress
- It is located in the village Rabí, 20 km from the pension
- One of the largest fortress buildings in the Czech Republic and in the Europe
- You can visit the museum, which is located in an extensive underground sprace up to 60 meters below the ground.
- 3.4 km sightseeing tour awaits you and will take cca 50 minutes.
- More info at www.stachelberg.cz
Bald's world - Mladé Buky
- Family amusement park with summer attractions, water playground, heated paddling pool, is located 13.5 km from the pension
- On an area of about 40,000 m2 you will find a new 3D maze with three floors, heated children's paddling pool, swings, climbing frames with water slides, 6-seater trampoline field, air trampolines, summer tubing, net attractions with a view, natural maze, 4-seater bungee trampoline, water playground, net boat, duo cable car, mini zoo with little Dutch goats, maxi Ludo game, fireplace, Devil's Trail and educational trail "Get to know nature with Balda".
- More info at www.areal-mladebuky.cz
Miniature Park Kowary, Poland
- Beautiful area with miniatures of castles and chateaux of Poland, Germany and the Czech Republic.
- It is located 27 km from the Pension on the Polish side of Krkonoše.
- Our guests have a discounted entrance fee to the miniature park
- More info at www.park-miniatur.com/cs
Skiresort Černá hora - Pec
- SkiResort connects 6 resorts and offers 50 km of slopes. This ranks it first in size in the Czech Republic.
- For the transfer from Černá hora to Pec pod Sněžkou, you can use SkiTour, which will take you from one area to another.
- 50 m from the pension is a ski bus stop Barrandov. Ski buses run at regular intervals to Pec pod Sněžkou and Janské Lázně, from where the cableway leads to Černá Hora.
- You can use evening skiing in Velká Úpa, Pec pod Sněžkou, Černá hora and Svoboda nad Úpou
- More info at www.skiresort.cz
- Adrenaline rides on a specially adapted track for sledges start from the upper station of the cableway.
- Possibility of evening rides
- More info at www.skiresort.cz/aktivity/sankarska-cesta/
- The 40 meter long track will provide you a great experience
- The track is located in the LIVE park Formánky in Janské lázně, right next to Hospůdka na Formánkách, 11 km from the pension
- More info at https://www.skiresort.cz/aktivity/snowtubing/
Snowpark a Funpark
- Wide boxes, terrain waves,
- lighter and harder jumps - all for snowpark and funpark enthusiasts. For professionals and beginners
- You can find all this on the Javor ski slope in Pec pod Sněžkou
- For fans of cross-country skiing, SkiResort offers 101 km of beautifully prepared trails.
- The nearest entrance to the track is 2 km from the pension and leads along a beautiful slope over the cableway to Portášky, Červený vrch or Malá Úpa.
- We will be happy to recommend a ski school, rental of skis, snowboards, ski alps, cross-country skis, snowshoes and other equipment for the winter.
- Alternatively, we will arrange a reservation for your desired date before arrival (arrange in advance on tel. +420 737 095 551)